Tourism & Japanese Language course 2 classes in the morning and afternoon
Learning Culture and Language through Tourism and Cultivating Global Human Resources
Learning Japanese and English in Okinawa where tourism Is thriving
This course is designed for international students who want to find employment in hotels and travel agencies while learning Japanese and English at Okinawa, a tourist destination visited by many people around the world.
※Japanese Tourism Course (2 classes in the morning and afternoon)
Occupations you can aim for
- The job is to provide advice on how to get to the tourist spots and shopping, and to arrange tickets for transportation and events in response to requests from guests at the hotel.
- Interpreter guide
- A travel guide aimed at foreigners both at home and abroad. Interpreting is an attractive job that connects people. You can also demonstrate your network based on your experience living abroad and your ability to provide live information.
- Travel Counter Sales
- Restaurant staff
- Travel agency staff
- Tourism Industry
Acquisition target qualification
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2
- Recognition of Hotel Practical Skills
- Sightseeing English test
- Practical English Test 2
- TOEIC600 point or greater
- Japanese field
- Grammar, Kanji, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Conversation, Composition
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Countermeasure to TOEIC
- Hotel Business Administration
- Business manners
- Interpretation/translation practice
Check out our official Facebook page to see what the school is like!